Aluminet Cool Shade - 30%
Aluminet Cool Shade acts like a mirror, reflecting the sun's harsh radiation away from your valuable crops. Due to its superior reflectability, it creates a high quality shade with diffused, refracted light beneficial to plant health.
The professionals on our sewing production team can customize panels for you in any shade percentage. We use brass grommets and 2 3/4" reinforcement tape. The taped edges are double stitched for extra holding power. Our Aluminet Cool Shade is a high density polyethylene knitted screen. Its unique lock stitch construction will not unravel. Its light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications.
CUSTOM SIZES WITHOUT CUSTOM PRICING - CALL 866-727-6658 FOR QUOTE
- Quality - Our Aluminet Cool Shade is manufactured to exact specifications featuring tough, lockstitch construction. Our binding is a seat-belt like material and is stitched to the entire perimeter of your shade cloth at no additional cost. Brass grommets are placed every 2 feet.
- Price - We beat most shade cloth distributors by 20%. There are no hidden charges for grommets, binding, fabrication or custom sizes. Call us toll free at 1-866-727-6658 for a custom quote.
- Convenience - we ship direct to you faster than any competitor.
BUY THREE WAYS:
Shipping - Just $9.99 for your entire order. Finished panels below are usually in stock and will ship the day after the order is placed. Unfinished and Custom Aluminet orders take 2-3 weeks.
- Order one of our most popular sizes from the list below - all are finished with edging and brass grommets every two feet. We stock all the finished sizes and they will leave our warehouse the day after you order.
- Tell us what size you want and we will cut it to your specifications, including edging and grommets. Call us at 866-727-6658 or email us at email@example.com.
- Purchase the Aluminet Cool Shade unfinished in one of the roll sizes listed below - without taped edges or grommets. Order our Clip-Its CL9500 to secure your cloth.